Dragon Tiger (Club w)
This is essentially a two-card version of the famous Baccarat you can find in Malaysia live casino. Two basic cards, one the dragon and another one the tiger are drawn. Players need to bet on which one will have a higher value. Individual cards too have proposition value. It is believed that this game has its roots in Cambodia.
Dragon Tiger is one of the most simple casino card games, one card each is dealt to Dragon & Tiger, the side with higher point wins.
K is the highest point & A is the lowest point, with no regards of the suit.
Rank order in sequence from highest to lowest:
K (13), Q (12), J (11), 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, A (1)
Dragon & Tiger
“Dragon” or “Tiger” and who has the highest points will be the winner.
There will be no commission charge when betting on either side, with exception of 50% commission from the bet amount if the outcome is a Tie.
A side bet that may be placed on the possibility that “Dragon” & “Tiger” get the same point (regardless of the suit).
Dragon Odd/Even & Tiger Odd/Even
Side bets that may be placed on the possibility that “Dragon” or “Tiger” single card is “Odd” or “Even”. There will be no commission charge on these side bets.
“Dragon Odd” and “Dragon Even” lose when the card drawn for “Dragon” is 7 (regardless of the suit).
“Tiger Odd” and “Tiger Even” lose when the card drawn for “Tiger” is 7 (regardless of the suit).
Dragon Odd/Even and Tiger Odd/Even bets are offered on the first 35 hands of every shoe.
|Dragon||1:1 (50% commission charge if result is Tie)|
|Tiger||1:1 (50% commission charge if result is Tie)|
|Dragon Odd||1:1 (Lose if Dragon card is 7)|
|Dragon Even||1:1 (Lose if Dragon card is 7)|
|Tiger Odd||1:1 (Lose if Tiger card is 7)|
|Tiger Even||1:1 (Lose if Tiger card is 7)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number of that first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10).
- Any failure in commencement will be corrected on the spot if the cards for first hand are not dealt. Otherwise, it will result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
- Blue card
- Last hand for card games is indicated by blue card (Dealer’s cut).
- If blue card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand.
- If game ends and blue card is the burn card for next game, the latter game will not commence.
- If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
- Exposed card
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards during bets offering will result in voiding of hand.
- In the event unnecessary cards are drawn and exposed during dealing, result of the erroneous hand will stand based on card rules and management reserves the rights to void the shoe.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Exposed cards during commencement does not affect the game play.
- Wrong card rules
- Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards remain on the table. Otherwise in the spirit of fair play, management reserves the rights to void or edit result of the erroneous hand.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to continue or void the shoe.
- Dropped cards
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, commencement, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.