Blackjack (Club w)
Another live casino game very popular across Malaysia is the Blackjack. It needs no special introduction and continues to reign as the uncrowned king of table games across casinos globally including Club W. The essential objective of this game is bagging more points than the dealer yet not getting past the 21 mark. You could find a whole new experience in W88 Club W live casino Blackjack.
Rules of the Game
Blackjack is played on four Ante betting positions, four Player’s Perfect Pair betting positions and one Dealer’s Perfect Pair betting position.
The game allows an unlimited number of players to bet on any of the four Ante betting positions within a single game round. Multiple players may place bets on the same seat. If two players are playing on the same position, one may choose to Stand and the other may choose to Hit. In this case, the dealer will deal another card to the position, but the player who chose to Stand will not receive the card.
- The objective of Blackjack is for the total of Players’ cards to be closer to 21 than the Dealer’s cards, without exceeding 21.
- In Blackjack, aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10, and number cards at their face value.
- A combination of an ace and a ten-value for first two cards is considered a Blackjack and wins 1.5 times of Player’s original bet.
- If the total value of Player’s cards is closer to 21 than the Dealer’s, wins Ante bet amount.
- If the total value of cards is more than 21, Ante bets on Players consider “busted” and lose.
- If both Player and Dealer have the same card total (17 to 21), neither side wins and bet is returned as “push”. Blackjack beats a score of 21.
Our Blackjack follows the standard “Las Vegas Strip” rules, with the following exceptions:
- The dealer stands on 17 (including soft 17)
- Split hands cannot be split.
- Only one card is drawn to split aces.
- Double after splitting is allowed.
- The dealer will not check for Blackjack in any case. In the event if both Player and Dealer has Blackjack, will be consider as a “push”.
- Double is allowed only on first two cards combination has total value of 11.
- If you double and the dealer’s first card is of value 11 (ACE), and the dealer gets Blackjack, you lose both your bets. If the dealer’s first card is of value 10, and the dealer gets Blackjack, you get the Double bet back.
- It is theoretically possible to have 8 cards dealt to you without going bust. In this case your hand automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
- There is a limited time window for initial bets offering. Once an Ante bet has been placed for a betting position, the Player’s Perfect Pair side bet can be placed for the same position and bets can be placed on the Dealer’s Perfect Pair betting position
- Initial deal will include two cards each for all betting positions with bets on it. And one faced up card for the dealer’s hand.
- After which, the first betting position will start using the Hit, Stand, Double and Insurance buttons as necessary.
- When choosing Double an additional bet amount is taken from your balance and your bet is doubled.
- You must make your move in a certain amount of time. If you do not make a selection, you will automatically stand. In a split situation you will automatically fold.
- If every position at the table busts (provided all online members who bet and decide to HIT which resulted in bust), the round is over. The dealer’s second card will be drawn and revealed but no third or additional cards to be drawn.
Based on Optimal Strategy Table, only pair Ace and 8 combinations automatically activate a split situation. In the split situation you only have the option to Split or Fold. If you do not want to spilt and click Fold, Ante bets will be returned in full and you will be out of the game round. If choose to Split, an additional bet amount is taken from the balance and bet is doubled. An extra card will be dealt for each split card first and follow by the option to Hit, Stand or Double for each splitted hand.
- Split aces only receive one card
- Split aces combination with any value of 10 card will be consider as 21 point instead of Blackjack
- If member doesn’t have enough balance to split, system will default action as Fold
In a split condition, the options to Hit, Stand, Fold or Split are based on the Optimal Strategy Table.
|Player’s first two cards||Available action|
|Ace, Ace||Split, Fold|
When the total value of the first two cards is 11 points, doubling is allowed. The bet amount becomes twice the original (with the difference taken out of your balance), and you are dealt one more card.
- One card only is dealt on double
- If member doesn’t have enough balance to double, system will reject double bet
If the dealer shows an Ace in his initial hand, you are given a chance to insure your bet against him having Blackjack. If you get Insurance, an amount equal to half your original bet is placed separately on the table. If the dealer does have Blackjack, you are paid 2 to 1 on your insurance. This way you do not lose your original bet (because you get the 2x half your original bet, plus the insurance amount back). If the dealer does not have Blackjack, you lose the insurance amount, even if you end up losing.
- Insurance is offered in the same decision time frame as the other main bets
- If member doesn’t have enough balance to double, system will reject insurance bet
Perfect Pairs bet that your own first two cards or the dealer’s first two cards form a pair. The following is a description of the available side bets:
Player’s Perfect Pair / Dealer’s Perfect Pair
The side bet rules are the following:
- The Player’s Perfect Pair side bet wins if the first two Player cards form a ‘Perfect Pair’, ‘Colored Pair’, or a ‘Mixed Pair’.
- The Dealer’s Perfect Pair side bet wins if the first two Dealer cards form a ‘Perfect Pair’, ‘Colored Pair’, or a ‘Mixed Pair’.
- The Perfect Pair side bet wins according to the payout table if the first two Player or Dealer cards form a pair of the same suit, for example a pair of 4 of Diamonds.
- The Colored Pair side bet wins according to the payout table if the first two Player or Dealer cards form a pair of the same color but different suit, for example 4 of Diamonds and 4 of Hearts.
- The Mixed Pair side bet wins according to the payout table if the first two Player or Dealer cards form a pair, but with different colors and suits, for example 4 of Diamonds and 4 of Spades.
- Both Player’s Perfect Pair and Dealer’s Perfect Pair side bets can be placed at the same time.
- Side bets cannot be placed without placing a regular bet.
|Winning Hand||1 to 1|
|Insurance||2 to 1|
|Blackjack||3 to 2|
|Split Fold||100% of Ante bet will be returned|
|Mixed Pair||6 to 1|
|Colored Pair||12 to 1|
|Perfect Pair||25 to 1|
Terms & Conditions:
- Burn Cards
- 1 cards will be skipped before the start of every hand.
- Reconstruction of cards will be carried out if error in card burning procedure was discovered before Player 1’s second card.
- Otherwise management reserves the rights to void the erroneous hand.
- Exposed card
- Any exposure of in-game cards (less burn cards) during bets offering will result in voiding of hand
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Drawing of unnecessary cards (Exposed)
- Any unnecessary cards drawn after the game will not affect the result.
- Dropped cards
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.
- Wrong dealing sequence or placement of cards
- Reconstruction of actual cards will be carried out if error was discovered on the spot before any more cards were drawn from the point of mistake.
- Management reserves the rights to void erroneous hand
- Cards jammed in shuffling machine
- In circumstances if any card is jammed in the shuffling machine management reserves the rights to void the hand.
- If Blackjack is already dealt to the any Player’s hand before the jam took place and Banker’s 1st card is not a value 10 or Ace, rightful winnings will be paid out.
- If Player’s hand already met the winning condition for Pairs bet before the jam took place, rightful winnings will be paid out.
- In cases of disconnection, action will automatically default as stand. In a split situation you will automatically fold.