7 Up Baccarat (Club w)
Another variant of the Baccarat, this one is not that popular in Malaysia. It is essentially offered by the Marina Bay Sands casino in Singapore. The rules and the methodology of this game are similar to the traditional Baccarat game, but there is one difference. The Player hand has to start with 7 as the first card. Not only does affect the probability but the pay too. Club W offer this game as well, let’s have a try.
Rule of the Game
The game of 7 Up Baccarat has below deviation of rules from the standard Baccarat game,
- The first card of the “Player” shall always have a fixed value of 7.
- The 1st card dealt for each hand will be “Banker” first card.
- The 2nd card dealt for “Player” second card and the 3rd card dealt for “Banker” second card.
- Subsequent 3rd cards draw applies the same rule as standard Baccarat game.
Wagers offered on 7 UP Baccarat and the respective payout are as shown in the below table.
|“Banker” with point total of 7||3:2|
|“Banker” with any other point total||1:1|
|“Player” with point total of 7||1:2|
|“Player” with any other point total||1:1|
|“Tie” with point total of 7||9:1|
|“Tie” with any other point total||7:1|
Any two 7s
- “Tie” means that both the “Player” hand and the “Banker” hand have the same point total at the end of a round of play.
- “Super 7’s” is any completed hand that contains at least 2 cards of 7s, inclusive of the mandatory 7 card dealt to the “Player” hand
- “Super 7’s” side bet is offered on a pre-requisite that any wager is placed on either Player, Banker or Tie.
- “Super 7’s” side bet is offered on the first 35 hands of every shoe.
Regular Baccarat Rules
- Baccarat is a game with ‘Player” and “Banker”, nearer to nine wins.
- Both “Player” and ‘Banker” receives 2 cards each on the initial deal.
- Any Ten, Jack, Queen or King shall have a point value of zero.
- Where the total value of the cards in the hand is a number between zero and nine, the point total shall be that number; or
- Where the total value of the cards in the hand is the number ten or a higher number, the point total shall be the right digit of that number only.
- If any of the Player or Banker has “Natural” hand with Player and Banker on 2 cards each, the hand is resulted immediately without any supplementary cards
- Supplementary cards will be dealt and these rules are called the “DRAWING RULES”.
The decision to draw a third card for the PLAYER’S hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as provided below in Table 1
Table 1 – PLAYER’S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards||Draw or Stand|
|0,1,2,3,4 and 5||Draw a third card unless the BANKER has a NATURAL|
|6 or 7||Stand|
|8 or 9||NATURAL|
If the Player stands, then the Banker hits on a total of 5 or less.
If the third card is drawn for the Player’s hand, the decision to draw a third card for the Banker’s hand is made automatically according to standard Casino rules as shown in Table 2 below.
Table 2 – BANKER’S HAND
|Total Points of First Two Cards||Draw when the Player’s Third Card is||Stand when the Player’s Third Card is|
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards must be skipped on every new shoe. First card of the new shoe will be opened, and the number of cards to be skipped will be based on the number of that first card (J, Q and K will be considered as 10).
- Any failure in commencement will be corrected on the spot if the cards for first hand are not dealt. Otherwise, it will result in invalid shoe and a new one will be replaced.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to void any resulted games in the shoe.
- Blue card
- Last hand for card games is indicated by blue card (Dealer’s cut).
- If blue card is drawn in between dealing, the running game will be the last hand.
- If game ends and blue card is the burn card for next game, the latter game will not commence.
- If additional hands are dealt after the last hand, it will be considered as invalid and voided.
- Exposed card
- In all card games, any exposure of in-game cards during bets offering will result in voiding of hand.
- In the event unnecessary cards are drawn and exposed during dealing, result of the erroneous hand will stand based on card rules and management reserves the rights to void the shoe.
- Appropriate action will be taken by management for exposed cards during shuffling, depending on the stage of shuffling and number of exposed cards.
- Exposed cards during commencement does not affect the game play.
- Wrong card rules
- Any wrongful dealing of cards will be corrected as long as the cards remain on the table. Otherwise in the spirit of fair play, management reserves the rights to void or edit result of the erroneous hand.
- Depending on the situation, management reserves the rights to continue or void the shoe.
- Dropped cards
- Cards that fall outside of the camera visual during shuffling, commencement, burning and scooping will be picked up and reused.
- Cards that fall outside of camera visual during dealing will be reused only if it was exposed before getting out of sight. Otherwise, the particular hand will be voided and the shoe will resume.